Feel free to email our home learning help service at email@example.com
Please Select The Links Below To Find Your Home Learning Work
Home Learning Statement
Your child’s learning is important to us, so during the closure we’ll continue to support pupils by:
- Over the upcoming weeks tasks shall be set through the school’s website,
each week new tasks shall be uploaded on the Friday afternoon.
- Each pupil has login(s) for their work and shall be expected to complete it during their absence from school.
We appreciate the closure will have an impact on you and your family and it’s far from an ideal scenario, but we’ll keep in touch with any updates as the situation develops. You can contact the school with any queries or questions by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavor to reply in a timely manner.
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
Understanding Coronavirus: A book for children
Understanding Coronavirus: A book for children!